Example Speaking Dialog


Speaking dialog


A         : good morning….!!!
B          : morning….can I help you ?
A         : yes,you can…I want to buy a special book about autralia
B          : ok…I’ll get the book for you
A         : ok..thank’s… how much is it ?
B          : the price of the book is 850
A         : can I get discount ?
B          : yes,you can… how many do you got a discount ?
A         : I’ve only got 800
B          : ok..no problem
A         : may I use a credit card ?
B          : oh…sory. We don’t accept a credit card in this shop,but we accept cheque
A         : what time does this shop close ?
B          : my shop closes at 4 pm today
A         : ok…I could go home for more and get bank to the shop just before five o’clock
B          : ok..we will waiting for the arrival you
A         : ok..thank’s
B          : we can reserve the book for seven days,if you pays 25% of the price, do you   agree?
A         : ok..that’s good idea the money
B          : yes..please you fill in the form to reserve the book
A         : thank’s you
B          :you’re welcome

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment